All weekends, Saturday and Sunday only of Oct. and Nov., subject to slot availability
RUNNR, Bonifacio High Street, Saturday and Sunday, 2PM to 9PM
Second Wind (Maginhawa), Saturday only, 1PM to 6PM
Second Wind (Ortigas Home Depo), Saturday only, 1PM to 6PM
For participants residing abroad and outside Metro Manila, on-line registration facility will be up on Oct. 9
P2,500.00, until Oct. (early registration)
P3,000.00, until Nov. (late registration)
Race Registration Inclusions
Roundtrip ferry to and from Corregidor
Full lunch buffet on race day
Race bib with RFID timing chip
Finisher’s Medallion, or, a 10k Achiever Medal
Runners’ Briefing on Dec. 4 and 11 at R.O.X.
Carbo-loading bonfire party is set on Dec. 18, Saturday night
Victory party with two top performing bands is scheduled on Dec. 19, Sunday night
Personalized Finishers’ Certificate complete with name and finish time
Race Registration Procedures
1) After completing registration–manual or on-line–for the race, beginning the following Monday, contact Sun Cruises at 834.6857; 834.6858; 527.5555 local 4511 or 4512.
2) Indicate the desired trip schedule
a) Overnight – departure on Dec. 18 @ 8:30AM (return trip to Manila is
on Dec. 19 via 2:30PM trip from Corregidor*)
b) Day trip – departure on Dec. 19 @ 5:30AM (return trip to Manila is Dec.
19 via 5:30PM trip from Corregidor*)
c) Participants with non-competing companions
Non-competing companions will have to pay Php2,000.00/person; no race pack will be provided to them) will have to take the Dec. 18, 11:30am trip to Corregidor (return trip to Manila is on Dec. 20, Monday, via 10AM trip from Corregidor.
* for “a)” and “b)” indicate if attending the Solidarity & Victory Party on the night of Dec. 19 to amend departure schedule to Monday, Dec. 20 via 10AM trip from Corregidor.
3) If applicable, make accommodations reservation with Sun Cruises. Please note that only registered participants will be given reservations. Pay the appropriate accommodations booking amount through the payment mode advised by Sun Cruises.
4) On Dec. 4 or 11, as advised through e-mail and text by the organizers, at R.O.X., attend the Runners’ Briefing, pick up your race pack, and claim the Boarding Pass and/or Accommodations Booking ticket from Sun Cruises. Ensure to bring the Acknowledgement Receipt issued during registration. No Acknowledgement Receipt, No Race Pack.
Race Registration Requirements
1) Properly filled out registration form, which can be downloaded by Friday or made available at the registration site
2) Any valid ID (driver’s licence, SSS ID, voter’s ID, postal ID, passport, etc.) indicating date of birth
3) Proof of participation in a 10k race (during the last 2 months prior to registration) or 21K race (during the last 3 months prior to registration), or a full marathon (during the last 6 months prior to registration) or a doctor’s certification of fitness to participate in an athletic event. For proof of race participation, a printout of the particular race result is preferable. In lieu of that, race bib will be accepted but will be subject to verification through the race results available on-line.
4) Applicable registration fee.
For more details check out their site on Monday, Oct. 4 at Corregidor 2010.