These are important things you need to do and know to be ready for the 2015 Run United Philippine Marathon (RUPM).
- The RUPM Expo will take place at One Esplanade, Mall of Asia on October 1-3 and pick up of race kit materials is scheduled on October 1 and 2 from 10 AM to 8PM, and from 10 AM up to 5 PM on October 3.
2. Race day is happening on October 4 at One Esplanade, Seaside Boulevard, Mall of Asia where start and finish lines will be.
3. There are four categories: 5K, 10K, 21K, 42K. Registration for the full marathon is already closed. Registration for 5K, 10K, and 21K is ongoing, and there are only 400 slots available for the 21K category (as of August 23). Don’t wait for last minute decision. Go and register!
4. Registration deadline to get the guaranteed singlet for 21K and 42K finisher’s size ended last August 16.
5. Online registration has commenced last June 19 and will end on September 13.
6. In-store prepaid selling for actual runners is scheduled from 12 noon up to 8 PM, Monday to Sunday. Cards are available at selected Toby’s (Robinsons Galleria, Mall of Asia, Arena Glorietta and Robinsons Metro East) RUNNR (Bonifacio Global City and Trinoma) stores and selling will end on September 18.
7. Prepaid card selling in selected stores is on a “per person” basis.
8. Online registration using either a credit card or PayPal account will end on September 3.
9. Register your prepaid cards on or before September 18.
10. Online registration and prepaid card selling are on a first come, first served basis.
11. Log on to www.unilabactivehealth.com for online registration.
12. An additional processing fee of Php 150 will be charged for delivery of race kits.
13. Unilab Active Health and Runrio are the race owners of RUPM.
14. The event’s organizer is Runrio.
For more details, check out Unilab Active Health web site.