Following the success of the first two legs of Coach Roel’s birthday run dubbed as Coach Roel’s Birthday Run (2013) and Wall 2 Shotgun 10-Mile Race (2014). This year, Coach Roel brings a newer challenge called the Ultra 10-Mile Challenge having Olympic style distance events such as the 4 x 100m relay and 4 x 400m relay featuring some of the country’s celebrity athletes like Iza Calzado among others. The event will take place at the Philippine Sports Arena popularly known as Ultra.
Starting 11 March 2015, interested participants can register in any of the following registration centers:
- Juego Trinoma 3/F Trinoma Mall, EDSA corner North Avenue, Quezon City (632) 9018985
- Yonex Mega Mall 3rd Level, Bldg. A SM Megamall, EDSA corner Julia Vargas Avenue, Mandaluyong (632) 9147430
- Li Ning Mall of Asia 2/F South Entertainment Mall, Mall of Asia A Runners Circle Manila Unit H, Aloha Hotel, 2150 Roxas Blvd. corner Quirino Avenue, Malate, Manila (632) 5674768
These registration sites are located in major shopping malls and business districts within Metro Manila.
- 100 Miles Cafe in BGC Second Floor, Fort Pointe, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City (632) 8086001
- Philippine Sports Arena (Ultra) Track and Field Oval
Race bibs can be claimed upon registration.
CATEGORIES AND GUN START TIMES
16K – 5:30 AM | 5K – 05:45 AM | 3K – 6:00 AM | Relay – 7:00 AM
The Ultra 10-Mile Challenge: Coach Roel’s Birthday Run 3 is organized by RG Events and supported by Soleus Philippines. For updates, you may visit the event’s Facebook Page.
For inquiries, you may contact Nelbert Ducusin at mobile number 0906.480.8159 or Cristina Isanan at mobile number 0926.223.7977.